Monday, February 07, 2005

Haloscan Comments & Trackback

I've added the free HaloScan trackback system to streamline my references to other sites as well as tracking outside links to my own posts. This allows bloggers (and others) to know when someone has referenced or commented on their article in another blog, as well as giving the readers a link to similar articles.

The only annoyance is that I've lost the original comments that people have already entered on my site, due to HaloScan's automatic code insertion (beta for Blogger or BlogSpot users). Apologies to Renato & PrinceRoy; I have "cut & pasted" archived copies of your posts to the new HaloScan comment links, for continuity. Thanks for your patience during this transition period.

For more basic information on the concept of trackback and how to use it, take a look at SixApart, HaloScan, or Wikipedia.


--- text below added by HaloScan's Auto-install for Blogger ---

Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added to this blog.